Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania

Update by user Jan 18, 2013

Still no word from this guy and no papper work on the dog ...... I have come to love her despite the health issues and there are many.( These are my babies in the photo, Nina is the one with the ailments, she has a hard time sitting up like the boxers)

Original review posted by user Dec 18, 2012

This so called breeder sold me a sick cain corso dog,( which later cost me a fortune in health care) He stalked me like crazy for the remaining balance after we signed a contract for monthly payments.I paid off early because of the hasseling ( against my familys advice) he never forwarded the akc registered paper work and when I tried to contact him concerning the matter his phone number had been changed.Richard Wilson of E Lansdowne is the worst!

And he has a nerve to call himself a business man.Stay away from this guy and his dogs!

Had an Experience with Super Dog?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Bluepearl Veterinary Partners - Horrific Experience Bluepearl Veterinary Partners "I took my beautiful Giant Schnauzer here. And they told me on a Monday-she wasn't critical. And her intestinal IBD could be treated. All they did was shove drugs down..." Read more Super Dog - Abusive Super Dog "I wrote to Super Dog with interest in getting my dog trained to be a service animal for both myself and my son. I am 29, a disabled veteran with..." Read more Simply Silver Persians Cattery Persian Cat Review from Elizabethtown, Kentucky Simply Silver Persians Cattery "Rebecca Sprague and Jesse replied to an email I sent to them in February of 2013 regarding a kitten. We had 2nd choice of this litter in question, and we..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Thank you Christy! Christypaw Persians "I highly recommend Christy Paw Persians to any loving family or person looking for a Persian kitten. If you are looking for a gorgeous, healthy, and super sweet Persian kitten..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more Haband - Ripped Off Haband "Haband took $14 out of my account for a purchase I did not order. My bank charged me a $34 overlimit fee. I asked Customer Service why,S and the woman..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more