Update added by user Jan 18, 2013
Still no word from this guy and no papper work on the dog ...... I have come to love her despite the health issues and there are many.( These are my babies in the photo, Nina is the one with the ailments, she has a hard time sitting up like the boxers)
Original review posted by user Dec 18, 2012
This so called breeder sold me a sick cain corso dog,( which later cost me a fortune in health care) He stalked me like crazy for the remaining balance after we signed a contract for monthly payments.I paid off early because of the hasseling ( against my familys advice) he never forwarded the akc registered paper work and when I tried to contact him concerning the matter his phone number had been changed.Richard Wilson of E Lansdowne is the worst!
And he has a nerve to call himself a business man.Stay away from this guy and his dogs!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cain Corso Breed
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I took my puppy in to be groomed at PetCo thinking that because of the high cost I would have no problems and that my poodle would be properly done...."
- "I am a married mother of five from South Louisiana. I purchased a rare and expensive puppy (Dogue de Bordeaux) from Troy and Shantelle King, who represented themselves as seasoned..."
- "The breeder has been asking for my credit card for the new dog's food to order online. Prices range from $39.99 to $500. I asked my Vet and he disagreed..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."