Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania

Update by user Jan 18, 2013

Still no word from this guy and no papper work on the dog ...... I have come to love her despite the health issues and there are many.( These are my babies in the photo, Nina is the one with the ailments, she has a hard time sitting up like the boxers)

Original review posted by user Dec 18, 2012

This so called breeder sold me a sick cain corso dog,( which later cost me a fortune in health care) He stalked me like crazy for the remaining balance after we signed a contract for monthly payments.I paid off early because of the hasseling ( against my familys advice) he never forwarded the akc registered paper work and when I tried to contact him concerning the matter his phone number had been changed.Richard Wilson of E Lansdowne is the worst!

And he has a nerve to call himself a business man.Stay away from this guy and his dogs!

Had an Experience with Super Dog?

Comments

NextDayPets - Female Maltipoo NextDayPets "I had been looking for an apricot maltipoo puppy for a very long time! I'm from NJ, and they are extremely hard to come by and expensive here. I found..." Read more Best Shepherd Kennels - Purchased one of the best dogs I ever owned Best Shepherd Kennels "I purchased Samson 8 years ago from Becky Bouchard. He is intelligent, healthy and a loyal member of my family. I received him at 8 weeks old and was able..." Read more Pet Airways - Yorkshire Terrier Review from Arlington, Massachusetts Pet Airways "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Christy Phillips is a wonderful person who breeds beautiful Persians.❤️ Christypaw Persians "In response to the negative comment from inewman689 regarding Christy Phillips and ChristyPaws Persians, such untruth and direct attack on personal integrity should not be allowed on this site. My..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more