I wrote to Super Dog with interest in getting my dog trained to be a service animal for both myself and my son. I am 29, a disabled veteran with joint and mental health issues, and my son also has severe anxiety. This is the response I received from Dave Barron.
(also attached photo of the email)
All your problems are make-believe. Everyone is OCD and has Osteoarthritis. What doctors appointments, for what? Your wasting your time going down the Mental Health road. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and do and act like normal people now. For Christ's sake, you child caught your HYSTERIA and you are making him sick. You need to act well for the sake of your child. Take medicines if you are depressed, but quit making your problem everyone else's. I feel sorry for your child, your husband and the dog. You need to cut the *** now though and quit mutilating yourself INTENTIONALLY TO GET ATTENTION and GARNER SYMPATHY.
Your diagnosis is you have FACTITIOUS DISORDER and are MALINGERING.
My wife told me not to respond and delete your email. I am here to help people and dogs though. Write me a letter back without the story that you never tell anyone ever again, and I will reconsider helping you with your dog. Thank you.
P.S. My wife has breast cancer and is going to have a double mastectomy next week. That is a real problem. You have no problems. All your problems do not exist. If you have mental issues, read this letter over and over until you get it. I am not mad at you. I am trying to help you the best I can. The people that tell you that you are sick are enemies and want to hurt you and your child. They want you to be sick and utterly *** miserable. I say there is nothing wrong with you anymore and you can move on now and be happy now. Pursue your dreams, love, laugh, take pictures, relax, create something beautiful. Make yourself the life you want. Rise to the challenge of being well for your child. Again, you need to quit talking crazy or they might take away your child. That is what happens. They take the children away from crazy people so they do not harm them with their crazy act to get attention and sympathy.
Read this letter over and over again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dog Training
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..."
- "Dropped my dog off for a four day stay. we took him back to the kennel he was assigned and left. Upon return I went back to the back to..."
- "I had been looking for a shihpoo puppy for a while and came across one on the Purebred Breeders LLC website. I fell inlove with a puppy on there, called,..."
- "like the title says, your decision to change the artificial sweetener was a bad move. Your decision was completely political, multiple independent studies have shown that there are no negative..."
- "I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express. We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth..."
- "My grill is falling apart please fix or replace it . The paint is coming off and it's rusted. 1 year old ..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."