I wrote to Super Dog with interest in getting my dog trained to be a service animal for both myself and my son. I am 29, a disabled veteran with joint and mental health issues, and my son also has severe anxiety. This is the response I received from Dave Barron.
(also attached photo of the email)
All your problems are make-believe. Everyone is OCD and has Osteoarthritis. What doctors appointments, for what? Your wasting your time going down the Mental Health road. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps and do and act like normal people now. For Christ's sake, you child caught your HYSTERIA and you are making him sick. You need to act well for the sake of your child. Take medicines if you are depressed, but quit making your problem everyone else's. I feel sorry for your child, your husband and the dog. You need to cut the *** now though and quit mutilating yourself INTENTIONALLY TO GET ATTENTION and GARNER SYMPATHY.
Your diagnosis is you have FACTITIOUS DISORDER and are MALINGERING.
My wife told me not to respond and delete your email. I am here to help people and dogs though. Write me a letter back without the story that you never tell anyone ever again, and I will reconsider helping you with your dog. Thank you.
P.S. My wife has breast cancer and is going to have a double mastectomy next week. That is a real problem. You have no problems. All your problems do not exist. If you have mental issues, read this letter over and over until you get it. I am not mad at you. I am trying to help you the best I can. The people that tell you that you are sick are enemies and want to hurt you and your child. They want you to be sick and utterly *** miserable. I say there is nothing wrong with you anymore and you can move on now and be happy now. Pursue your dreams, love, laugh, take pictures, relax, create something beautiful. Make yourself the life you want. Rise to the challenge of being well for your child. Again, you need to quit talking crazy or they might take away your child. That is what happens. They take the children away from crazy people so they do not harm them with their crazy act to get attention and sympathy.
Read this letter over and over again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dog Training
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "I have been an avid PetsMart customer for years. It is my primary choice for food, clothes, accessories and grooming for my 18 month Shih Tzu, Evie. I have easily..."
- "This so called breeder sold me a sick cain corso dog,( which later cost me a fortune in health care) He stalked me like crazy for the remaining balance after..."
- "Big scammer wanted me to send him money and he would have the puppy shipped Omg and saying his mom died and he was away, he claims to be form..."
- "This is the horrible, pathetic arrangement that was sent to me for Valentine's Day. Guys - if you want to keep a good woman, NEVER send her ProFlowers. ..."
- "I live in Reno; and I was driving on highway 80 in Wyoming when the tread of the tire flew off-- the tire didn't blow-- just the tread flew off...."
- "Skecher work shoes last less then two months before falling apart at the seams..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."